Warehouse / Delivery Assistant
Advertiser: Heathcote AppliancesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Oct 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
We have a great opportunity for a Warehouse/Delivery Assistant to join the Distribution team within one of New Zealand's most awarded and well known appliance retailers.
Your day will be busy and varied. You will be delivering and installing home appliances to customers homes and businesses. As the face of our business you must be presentable, friendly and customer focused. You must be physically fit, and calm under pressure.
The ideal candidate will be able to work efficiently in a team environment as well as independently, and be prepared to undertake all aspects of working in a warehouse. Such responsibilities include inwards goods, stock deliveries to customers and retail accounts as well as assisting in maintaining a well-ordered warehouse with an emphasis on trade and retail customers.
Ideally you will have the following skills and experience:
- Be a Team Player
- A Clean and full class 1 manual licence
- Have a strong work ethic; be reliable, punctual and accurate
- Be well presented
- Physically fit
Applicants for this vacancy must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you feel you have the attributes and skills to meet these requirements then please apply, including a cover letter and C.V. Today!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse storeperson?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?