Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
Advertiser: Sensortronic Scales (SI) LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Oct 2019
- $25,000 - $34,999 based on agreed hours of work
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist – Part Time
- Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
- Do you relate well to the public?
- Join the team at Sensortronic Scales based on the outskirts of Palmerston North.
Sensortronic Scales (SI) Ltd, is a progressive company servicing the Weighing Industry and has been in the Weighing Industry for over 30 years, and is one of the largest locally owned Weighing Companies in New Zealand.
We now wish to employ a proactive, self-starter Administrative Assistant / Receptionist Part Time – five days a week, preferred working hours between the hours of 9.00 am - 3.00 pm.
Key responsibilities include:
- Receptionist duties and general office administration
- Data entry relevant to our Sales and Service-based business
- Routine accounting procedures related to creditor and debtor accounts (MYOB)
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- Strong data entry skills: accurate and timely
- Excellent eye for detail and takes a methodical and systemic approach
- Efficient with strong time management abilities; adapt to multi-tasking and ability to prioritise duties. Able to work to tight time frames and deadlines
- Can work independently or as part of a team
- Quick to learn new systems and programs
- Customer Service focused; build excellent relationships with both internal and external customers
- Determined to achieve results and can use own initiative
- Proficiency with Excel and Microsoft suite of products. Knowledge of MYOB preferred
- Motivated, friendly, mature outlook and positive attitude
This job offer will close 25th October 2019
If this is you to a “t”, please send application and CV to:
Southern Hub Co-ordinator
Sensortronic Scales (SI) Ltd
PO Box 372
Palmerston North 4440
Applicants for this position must have New Zealand Residency.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?