Office Manager - Part Time
Advertiser: Physical Education New ZealandMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Oct 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Office Management
Looking for that dream part- time role to suit your busy life? Play a key role in a national business with real family values where you will be listened too and appreciated! If you are well organised, love having ownership of a pivotal role and can juggle a multitude of priorities, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Formed in 1937, Physical Education New Zealand (PENZ) is the national, professional organisation for physical educators throughout the country. The role of Physical Education New Zealand is to promote and support quality physical education in our schools, communities and regions.
The Office Managers role is multi-faceted and will entail :
- Accounts to Trial Balance, Debtors, Creditors, GST
- Management of web and social media sites
- Events management including an annual conference
- Support to a very busy and inclusive CEO
- Provide excellent customer service to our membership
For success, you will need:
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Fastidious attention to detail
- Sound New Zealand accounts experience
- Well honed website administration skills
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, SharePoint and Xero
- Graphic & web design, photoshop, experience
- Able to develop strong working relationships throughout the sector
- Stable work history
This is a wonderful opportunity to play a key role in a small, very successful team. This role will start at 24 hours' pw but could grow to 30 hours pw. For a bright future in a dynamic industry apply online.
Please send CV in Word format only
Applications Close: Tuesday 29th October
Candidates must be legally able to work in New Zealand for the long term
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you completed a qualification in business administration?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?