Advertiser: Donovan Group NZ LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Oct 2019
- Northland, Whangarei
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Donovan Group NZ is looking to employ an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join our team and support the company's innovation and growth strategies providing engineering expertise.
- a confident and dynamic person who is motivated to help the company grow by supporting the development of custom-built software and technology that enables us to be at the forefront of new and unique steel manufacturing processes.
- a fantastic communicator who enjoys working together with a multidisciplinary team and clients providing support, imparting knowledge and proactively helping to resolve problems.
- someone that is technically proficient and can be an expert leader of our company standards for engineering.
- someone with a professional manner who is methodical, highly organised, has excellent attention to detail and self management capability.
- Minimum requirement Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience with solidworks is essential; experience with tekla is a bonus.
- 2+ years experience working as a Mechanical Engineer.
- Excellent knowledge of NZ Standards, codes and legislation
- Proven record of providing effective solutions to clients
- A high level of proficiency using computer software
- High level of interpersonal communication skills with the ability to build effective working relationships
An exciting opportunity awaits the successful candidate with competitive remuneration, ongoing professional development and career growth prospects.
All applicants must have NZ permanent residency, citizenship or hold a valid NZ work visa
About Donovan Group
Donovan Group NZ Ltd is a leader in the New Zealand building industry. Our key consumer brands Coresteel Buildings, Trenz create a Home, and KiwiSpanNZ encompass the market, from custom-designed large-scale commercial steel buildings, through to homes, barns, sheds, and garages.
These distributors are powered by our innovative entities, including in-house manufacturing, uTecture's fully-integrated architectural design platform, Design Station's structural engineering and detailing service, and Modern Building Product's cladding, firewall systems, fastening and bracing products.
Read more here:
Whangarei – Love it here
Located two hours north of Auckland, Whangarei is an attractive and growing small city with affordable housing, a warm climate, plenty of sports and recreation, a thriving arts scene and easy access to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. An opportunity to enjoy your work and your life Whangarei is welcoming community environment for and your family. http://whangareinz.com/livework
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a mechanical engineer?
- Have you completed a qualification in mechanical engineering?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?