Marketing CoordinatorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Oct 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Please note, the location of this role is flexible and can be filled by a remote employee (working from a home-based office within New Zealand or Australia) or working from our award-winning Head Office in Hamilton. We are happy to tailor a scenario for the right person.
Who are we?
Lightwire Business, a vastly growing business function of Lightwire Limited, provides telecommunication services to businesses across New Zealand and Australia. These services can be reviewed at www.lightwirebusiness.com
We are currently experiencing a rapid period of growth, driven by strong business and enterprise sales. As part of our channel-focused sales strategy, it is critical that we educate and train our customers to ensure that they get the most value from new product releases / features. This is where our Marketing Coordinator will thrive – here you will maximise the return on our sales and development efforts by ensuring our messaging reaches key decision makers, and clearly coveys the value we are adding to their businesses.
We are focused on our people and offer a range of benefits that go far beyond the industry norm - these benefits are designed to support the work + life fit for our Team, reward high-performance, and foster our Team's well-being so they can feel their best. Take a look for yourself; https://www.lightwirebusiness.com/blog/staff-benefits-keep-aligned/
What you'll bring to this role
Our Marketing Coordinator will be capable of running AdWords campaigns, administering a WordPress site, managing social media platforms, creating appealing promotional content, creating and editing video footage, and working with the sales team to ensure their efforts are supported.
Our Marketing Coordinator will not be a delegator. They will enjoy handling tasks directly, taking ownership of creative outcomes, and getting stuff done.
This role will be heavily focused on four key elements:
- Creating print and video marketing material for use by channel partners, re-sellers and Lightwire Business staff.
- Working with the development team to understand new releases, and develop material that promotes these features and educates users.
- Communicating with channel partners, re-seller and retail segments via monthly eNews, highlighting industry events and Lightwire Business news.
- Creating and updating the onboarding and training material that will be used by the sales team and product specialists.
What you’ll be doing in this role
- Develop and carry out the business marketing plan with monthly review.
- Create onboarding and training material which will be linked to customer portal.
- Work in tandem with development and sales team to promote each new or improved feature effectively via blog post, eNews, user guides, partner training material.
- Send eNews to re-seller, channel and retail segments each month.
- Attend industry events to ensure you are on topic, using industry language, staying relevant and upskilling.
- Develop white labelled marketing material for use by re-sellers and channel.
- Create promotional content for specific events we sponsor.
- Create videos highlighting our work and initiatives (tree planting, interviews with key staff, 3CX training/demos, market updates on strategic focus p/qtr).
- Monitoring and updating of adwords campaign.
- Managing the company website.
- Engaging with clients to ensure sales / development efforts are well targeted.
- Build and enhance materials such as internal training material, user guides, FAQ videos, and document libraries.
- Case study creation, engaging with customers and sales team to get the required content.
What you’ll need to qualify for this role
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, you need to be interested in technology and be driven to learn about the telco space.
- 3+ years experience in an autonomous marketing role, managing social media platforms and AdWords campaigns.
- Experience working with senior management to create and regularly review marketing plans.
- We expect applicants to have a back catalogue of print and online work that they have personally created and can present as evidence of their diverse skillset – such areas should cover:
- Creating social media imagery / video
- Writing unique and engaging copy - customised for each social media platform
- Using social media management tools for business (e.g. Hootsuite)
- Creating and managing ad campaigns on Google, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Monitoring, engaging and analysing and reporting on insights, metrics and the results from social media efforts
- Social listening and finding new opportunities for engagement
- Undertaking audience research
- Experience in the telco industry is not essential but would be an advantage.
And some other requirements for this role…
- Actively demonstrate our company values:
- Can-do – we are progressive, resourceful problem solvers who will always get the job done
- Invention – we focus on turning research and development into smart solutions for people
- Expertise – we embrace challenge and make smart and calculated decisions
- Care – focused on best outcomes for our customers, communities, business partners and Team
- Ability to communicate and engage professionally.
- A need for flexibility, both in relation to working outside of normal office hours and in meeting the requirements of the position.
- Ability to work unsupervised and maintain a high standard of work and pride in all tasks carried out
- Positive, proactive approach to work, using initiative and organisational skills.
- Mentality of constant improvement – of your own skills, as well as an open minded view to processes in place and how they could be improved
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, then please apply online today. We start considering applications as soon as they arrive so encourage you to apply early.
Please note, we are only accepting applications from New Zealand or Australian citizens / residents.