Advertiser: Chevalier Wholesale Produce LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Waitakere & West Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
About the business
Chevalier Wholesale Produce Limited has been a leading NZ wholesale distributor of fresh produce since 1971. We are a family owned and operated business that now distributes Nationally and Internationally. With three branches in NZ (Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch) we have created a benchmark supplying good quality produce to cafes, restaurants, bars and hotels.
Due to the growth of the business we are now on the hunt for a Marketing Co-ordinator to join the team.
About the role
Based in Avondale, Auckland the position will report to our National Sales Manager and will be working alongside our team of Sales Rep and Key Account Managers throughout Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Exports Department and will see you to work in a varied role in account management, and champion the marketing and promotional activities that supports the wider sales and business activities both locally and Internationally. This is a career development opportunity with room to grow in the future.
To be considered for this great opportunity you will need to demonstrate your hunger or experience in:
- Account management and marketing
- Some experience working through marketing resources and materials to support the Sales team
- Ability to assemble and analyse sales forecast, marketing strategies and reports as well as reporting sales margins and targets.
- Maintaining price templates, online templates and working with our procurement team in ensuring adjustments, weekly specials and pricing are communicated to our customers
- Maintaining research database and ensuring the business remains competitive
Skills and experience
To be considered for the role, the suitable applicant will need:
- Sound communication & relationship building skills and strong team working skills;
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and sound English language skills
- Responsibly manage all business resources within accountability levels
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications
- A great work ethic and pride in producing quality work;
- A relevant Qualification ideally in Business with a strong background in International Market, Research and Analysis and Applied Management at a Diploma level
- Approaches tasks with enthusiasm and a flexible disposition
- Strong integrity, commitment and drive to succeed
- Proven team player
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?
- How would you rate your English language skills?