Advertiser: Pharmaco (NZ) LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Assistant to join our Mt Wellington based team. This role involves all aspects of warehousing, working across inwards goods, inventory and despatch functions, and requires you to be competent using a WMS (including RF Scanners). This role is fulltime, Monday to Friday (7.30am-4pm) with some occasional overtime.
What you will bring:
- Previous warehouse experience – minimum of 1 year, utilising a WMS such as Odoo, and using Hand held Scanners
- Reliability and punctuality
- Self -motivation and self-management
- Ability to deliver accurate work within deadlines and manage multiple tasks with a great ‘can do’, responsible and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills – good written and verbal English is essential
- Great team skills – the ability to work within a team and build relationships
- Technical competency and proficiency with computer and data entry skills as well as good numeracy skills
- Physically fit and able to work within a warehouse environment
- Both Reach truck and counter balance experience
- Knowledge of health and safety processes and safe working practices
- MPI Accreditation is preferred, but not essential
In addition, you must have:
- Current forklift and reach truck licence and a clean drivers licence
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
- Successful external applicants will be required to complete a pre – employment medical, including a drug and alcohol screen as part of the recruitment process and will also be required to complete and pass a Police Check
Pharmaco (NZ) Ltd is a leading sales, marketing and distribution healthcare organisation, combining local knowledge with global expertise to bring life-enhancing products to New Zealand and Australia. Our noble cause and values of 'Always from the Heart' guide the way in which our employees work and engage with their team and customers. For more information about what we do, check our website www.pharmaco.co.nz.
If you are interested in this position please submit your application via the Seek website, or if you would like further information or a full job description please contact Gillian Gibson HR Adviser for Pharmaco at email@example.com.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience operating a RF scanner?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse assistant?
- Do you have experience operating high reach forklifts?