Christchurch - Sales Rep
Advertiser: Commercial Ducting & Hood ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Oct 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
Commercial Ducting is a growing industrial cleaning company with 8 branches across New Zealand specialising in sanitising commercial kitchen extractor systems.
The South Island Sales Rep will cover all of the South Island and report through to our GM, with doted line reporting to our South Island Area Manager.
Our ideal candidate is an independent skilled sales professional who is self-motivated with great time management skills. You need to:
- have the skills to be able to measure and quote a job accurately.
- be able to demonstrate your previous experience in securing business, developing and pursuing your own leads
- Be proactive in generating new sales and identifying new opportunities
- Generate new accounts and close sales opportunities using your negotiation skills
- Continuously build your pipeline of business opportunities and provide weekly updates
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified prospects, sufficient to meet monthly objectives
- Identify and qualify prospects
- Use Tradify (training provided) to provide accurate quotes and booking information to customers and booking co-ordinators.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a direct sales role
- A ‘sales hunter’ approach to doing business, not afraid to call and negotiate.
- A professional, approachable, determined manner
- An ability to determine the key decision makers in a business
- Must have legal entitlement to work in New Zealand.
- An ability to work at heights and pass a heights course and site safe passport, as this will be required for some quotes.
Please include a cover letter telling us why you are the perfect person for this role - this is a sales role and your one chance to make a first impression, applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales representative?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?