Advertiser: CLIVE SQUARE DENTALMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Oct 2019
- Hawkes Bay, Napier
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
A position has become available for a receptionist superstar to join our busy family dental practice.
The position is full time (approximately 36 hours), Monday to Friday, with no weekend or late nights required.
Duties include (but not limited to):
• managing a busy appointment book using Software of Excellence.
• answering the phone, greeting patients, taking payments and booking appointments.
• sterilising instruments and assisting in cross-infection control measures
• general office administration
Demonstrated experience required:
• administration and organisational skills with a systemic and methodical approach
• a high level of interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds confidently and tactfully.
• as the majority of our patients have been with us for many years the ability to build and enjoy a genuine rapport with them is essential.
• the ability to work effectively under fluctuating levels of pressure.
Previous dental or medical receptionist experience would be an advantage but the right fit and attitude is more essential to the position.
The ideal applicant will bring a fun, caring, positive attitude, a flexible and adaptive approach, and value becoming an essential member of our awesome team.
If you think you can be our next receptionist superstar then we would love to hear from you!
Please email a cover letter and a copy of your CV to: