Medical Receptionist - Full time position available
Advertiser: Apollo MedicalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Are you ready for an exciting new challenge? Are you committed to excellence and passionate about delivering outstanding customer care?
If so we want to hear from you!
Our centre provides General Practice and other services to our growing multicultural community. We are situated in the heart of Albany on Auckland's North Shore, in a modern purpose-built facility.
To be successful in this role you will need :
- A focus on providing excellent customer service
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to manage complex information and competing demands
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- A positive attitude
- Flexibility to work rostered shifts between the hours of 7am and 6.00pm
It will be helpful if you are experienced in one or more of the following:
- Medical reception or customer service
- Working with patients
- Korean/Chinese an advantage
- A great team environment- we have fun at work and take care of each other
- Opportunity to work flexible hours to achieve a healthy work life balance
- Variety of work
- Ongoing education professional development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration.
Be part of the solution in primary care, contact us now!
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand and be fluent in the English Language
Please forward all applications to the Reception Team Leader, Apollo Medical Centre, 119 Apollo Drive, Albany, Auckland 0632, or email email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- What's your highest level of education?