Advertiser: Rothbury Insurance BrokersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Oct 2019
- Gisborne, Gisborne
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
Rothbury is the largest majority New Zealand owned insurance broking company with branches nationwide. As insurance brokers we have the vast experience and knowledge to be able to identify potential exposures that businesses and individuals might not understand and ensure they get appropriate protection.
We are a growing company who are committed to developing our people, offering new opportunities and supporting them in their career. We offer a fun and inclusive culture where people enjoy coming to work and know they are valued. We offer;
- Competitive salary, KPI’s, commission and profit sharing scheme
- Wellness days
- Company funded Health Insurance
- Career & personal development opportunities.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced insurance professional to join Rothbury as a Commercial Broker is Gisborne. As a Broker, you are responsible for the overall management of a client portfolio. Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing advice, service and insurance assistance to clients
- Investigating client accounts to ensure appropriate cover is in place
- Re-marketing client portfolios at renewal and as required
- Working closely with a broker support to ensure all renewals, new business, alterations and cancellations are processed
- Growing existing client portfolios by maximising new business opportunities
The Ideal candidate
This is a great opportunity for a driven, passionate professional to join Rothbury in an exciting new opportunity in Gisborne. You must have:
- 3+ years commercial Fire and General Insurance experience
- Experience as a broker preferable but not mandatory
- Strong relationship management and client service skills
- Strong communication, both verbal and written
- Ability to work autonomously and be a self-starter
If you are looking for a great opportunity to join a reputable New Zealand company then apply with us today. Please submit both your cover letter and resume.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?