Devonport Chocolates Part-Time Retail Assistant
Advertiser: Devonport ChocolatesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Other
Devonport Chocolates make and retail gourmet handmade chocolates and we are looking for a part-time chocolate packer and retail assistant to work in our Devonport chocolate store and kitchen.
This role involves working in our retail shop and chocolate kitchen on Sunday's with potential for increased days. The applicants must be available to work extra days during busy seasonal periods.
Your main responsibilities will include:
Providing retail assistance for our Devonport store
Maintaining and replenishing stock
Packing chocolates for the shop and factory
General housekeeping duties
To be successful in this role you will need:
A positive and proactive attitude
Love and enjoyment of people - and chocolate!
Some experience in a quality retailing environment
Excellent spoken and written English
Great attention to detail
The position requires working Sundays in Devonport, however candidates need to be available to work other times from time to time in order to cover rosters across both of our Devonport and Queens Arcade stores. Initial hours are 9:00am - 5:30pm. Please note this is a permanent position not a holiday only position.
To take advantage of this opportunity click on the link below. You must provide a covering letter to be considered for this position.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Why would you like to work for Devonport Chocolates?
- How many years retail experience do you have and in what retail field?