Architectural Designer - Hamilton.
Advertiser: Drafting Waikato LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Oct 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
Two position available:
We are currently looking to hire a intermediate / senior draftsperson who is comfortable to take on responsibility of building projects, is confident to check plans, is able to communicate well in a team environment, and has the skill and knowledge to navigate the NZ building industry. Two to three years' experience is a minimum requirement.
The job requires drafting in Archicad from scheme plan stage through to consent, dealing with customers and councils, with a professional and friendly attitude.
Providing technical expertise and solutions when sharing knowledge between team members.
The person will join our growing team and help with confirming our position in the market.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Do you have experience working on residential construction projects?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?