LPG Engineer - RockgasPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Rockgas is New Zealand’s number one supplier of LPG. At Rockgas we are committed to delivering market leading performance to shareholders and great value to our customers. We achieve this by developing and procuring competitive sources of energy and related products and services that better meet customers’ energy needs. We add value to the resources that come under our control, and ensure the sustainability of our business.
Rockgas is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to inclusion and diversity. Our goal is to have a diverse workforce which reflects New Zealand’s society. This will enable a culture that supports innovation by encouraging diversity of thought to come up with new ideas, make better decisions and ultimately grow and evolve as a business.
About the role:
The Project Engineer is based in our Engineering Team. With the support of the Engineering Manager, you will carry out the design, project management and ongoing operation and maintenance management of our LPG assets including branches, franchises, customer bulk installations, tankers and reticulation feeder plant. This role also provides technical advice and contributes to the development of national procedures and industry standards on all LPG matters.
You will have:
- A relevant engineering qualification, ideally a Batchelor of Engineering (Mechanical) or NZCE
- Proven experience in the gas or petrochemical field
- A detailed understanding /practical experience of LPG installations
- Excellent project management skills
- A good understanding of relevant statutory regulations and codes
- Experience managing contractors
- The ability to provide technical advice and demonstrate practical skills.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Opportunity to contribute to a business focused on growth
- Opportunity for personal and career development
- Interesting work in a challenging environment within a high performing team
If this sounds like a business you want to contribute to and grow your career then please apply online.
Applications close Monday 21 October 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?