Architectural Technician - Intermediate
Advertiser: Dave Pearson Architects LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
Architectural Technician – Intermediate
DPA Architects is an award winning architectural practice specializing in heritage projects, as well as new residential builds and Commercial renovations.
We are currently looking for an Architectural technician with at least 3 years experience to join our Devonport based office.
Key responsibilities and skills required:
• Competency in the use of Revit software.
• The ability to develop sketch designs through to working drawings.
• Able to prepare specifications for tendering and consent.
• Having an eye for detail, accuracy and pride in their work.
• The ability to work independently within a team environment.
• Strong liaison skills with engineers, contractors and the local Council.
• Up to date knowledge of the New Zealand Building Code and Building Act.
- A sound understanding of traditional NZ construction methods.
• Being able to communicate with our clients in clear spoken and written English.
Remuneration by experience and ability will be negotiated.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as an architectural technician?
- Have you completed a qualification in architecture?