Advertiser: Spectrum Aluminium (2011) LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Oct 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Estimating
Spectrum is a leading supplier of products and services to the Balustrade, Overhead Glazing, Aluminium Joinery, Louvre and Engineering industries in the New Zealand market.
A new role has been established in our team for the role of Junior Estimator. This will be an exciting role within the progressive Spectrum management support team. The main duties include;
- Tendering on commercial and residential projects to the above industries
- Providing pricing for Spectrum's products, components and services to the above industries
- Administration and assisting with further development of internal manufacturing and pricing software programmes
- Monitoring stock control and back costing
- Agent and customer support
- Assisting with production planning
- Assisting with CAD drafting for shop and product drawings (training will be given)
- Assisting R & D, Product Development and Sales/Accounts departments
The ideal candidate will have;
A background in the extruded Aluminium Systems (ie Window and Door or Architectural Metals industry) building products sector
- Good understanding of the NZ construction industry
- Appropriate IT skills including Excel, Word and Auto Cad - Although training can be given to the right candidate
Spectrum offers a modern, safe working environment. We have a large amount of interesting projects currently in the pipeline and an extremely positive long term outlook.
To apply please email your current CV and cover letter to;
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?