Medical Receptionist - Glen Innes
Advertiser: Local DoctorsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
About the Us:
Tamaki Health is New Zealand's largest primary healthcare. We have 46 clinics nationwide - Auckland, Christchurch, Whangarei, and Palmerston North. The organization has been growing rapidly in the last 5 years and we are still on the rise.
About the position:
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Medical Receptionist at our Local Doctors Glen Innes clinic. Our clinic is open from 7 days a week, Monday to Sunday 8.00am to 8.00pm. We are a passionate, fun and supportive team. No single day will be the same!
As a Medical Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact with our visitors and patients. You will be working a rotating roster that comprises of day, evening (min of 2 evenings) and alternate weekend shifts.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Greeting and welcoming visitors.
- Assisting with account enquiries, invoicing and reconciling accounts.
- Answering telephone calls and scheduling appointments.
- Accurate recording of patient details, registration and ongoing maintenance of patient information.
- Completing general administration tasks including filing patient documents and scanning.
We are looking for the following skills and experience to be successful:
- Medical reception experience is preferred
- Previous customer service/receptionist experience is a must
- Full driver's license & own car
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills with experience in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressured environment
- Work in a dedicated, driven and passionate team environment.
- Competitive hourly rate with additional remuneration for after-hours and weekend work.
- Access to healthcare services.
- Ongoing training and support
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please provide your CV and Cover Letter today.
You must have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role
**Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted**
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?