Relief Medical Receptionist- Southern Suburb
Advertiser: Local DoctorsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
White Cross and Local Doctors operate 39 urgent care and general practice clinics across the Auckland Region. We are a part of the wider Tamaki Health that operates over 45 clinics nationwide.
About the role:
** Please note - this role is not a casual or part-time role**
We have a full-time permanent opportunity for a Relief Medical Receptionist to work across our South Auckland clinics. These clinics are a mix of General Practice and Urgent Care Clinics that proudly serve the wider community.
You are expected to work on a rotating roster pattern at different clinics (in South Auckland). The roster comprises of days, evenings, overnights and weekend shifts (average 8 hours per shift)
Key Responsibilities include:
- Greeting and welcoming visitors
- Assisting with account enquiries, invoicing and reconciling accounts
- Answering telephone calls and scheduling appointments
- Accurate recording of patient details, registration and ongoing maintenance of patient information
- Completing general administration tasks including filing patient documents and scanning.
We are looking for the following skills and experience to be successful:
- Medical reception experience is preferred
- Previous customer service/receptionist experience is a must
- Full driver's license & own car
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills with experience in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressured environment
- Work in a dedicated, driven and passionate team environment.
- Competitive hourly rate with additional remuneration for after-hours and weekend work.
- Access to healthcare services.
- Ongoing training and support
If you believe you have these skills and can hit the ground running, we would love to hear from you! Please provide your CV and Cover Letter today.
You must have the legal right to work in New Zealand with no restrictions.
**Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted**
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?