Medical Receptionist- Southern Auckland Suburbs
Advertiser: Local DoctorsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
White Cross and Local Doctors operate 39 urgent care and general practice clinics across the Auckland Region. We are a part of the wider Tamaki Health that operates over 45 clinics nationwide.
We seek to operate under a professional and ethical standard while upholding our personal values. We strive to innovate, work effectively as a team and maintain high-quality patient care and success as a private provider.
About the role:
We have are looking for a full-time permanent Medical Receptionist to work at our South Auckland clinics. These clinics are a mix of General Practice and Urgent Care Clinics that proudly serve the wider community.
As a Medical Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact with our visitors and patients. You will be working a rotating roster that comprises of days, evenings and weekend shifts. You will be paid at the after-hours rate if worked after 6 pm or anytime during the weekend.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Greeting and welcoming visitors.
- Assisting with account enquiries, invoicing and reconciling accounts.
- Answering telephone calls and scheduling appointments.
- Accurate recording of patient details, registration and ongoing maintenance of patient information.
- Completing general administration tasks including filing patient documents and scanning.
Requirements for this role:
- Medical reception experience will be preferred
- Face to face customer service /reception experience is a must
- Full or Restricted Driver's Licence
- Legal right to work in NZ
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills with experience in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressured environment
- Work in a dedicated, driven and passionate team environment.
- Competitive hourly rate with additional remuneration for after-hours and weekend work.
- Access to healthcare services.
- Ongoing training and support
If you believe you have these skills, and can hit the ground running, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your CV and Cover Letter today.
**Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted**
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?