Advertiser: Body In Motion Physio and RehabMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Oct 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
We are on the hunt for a new casual receptionist to join our team. Currently we are experiencing a period of growth where our need for extra administration support has increased. We are looking for an admin superstar to join our already fantastic administration team.
Availability and flexibility are a must for this role and being able to think on your feet and learn systems quickly will set in great stead for success. The majority of work will take place in our Tauranga/Mount sites, however there may be times where this is extended to Whakatane.
Ideally we are hoping to find someone who is looking for casual work and understands what this type of work scenario means. It takes a lot of time and energy to get someone up and running so in a perfect world we are hoping for a long term casual arrangement.
About Body In Motion Physio and Rehab
Body in Motion is a leading physiotherapy treatment and rehabilitation company with clinics based in Bethlehem, Pyes Pa, Papamoa, Mount Maunganui and Whakatane.
Body in Motion provides a wide range of rehabilitation services to the community. We work with ACC, private insurers and the Bay of Plenty's top sports organisations. Our team of physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists are among the Bay of Plenty's best qualified, with experienced specialists in aged health, sports medicine, occupational health, post-surgery rehabilitation and neck and back pain.
At Body in Motion, our greatest strength is the quality of our people. Their expertise and dedication are the foundations of our success. We have an amazing culture where everyone is valued for their contribution.
The receptionist's main purpose is to provide a welcoming face for the organisation and excellent customer care to our clients. This includes warmly greeting patients on arrival and checking them in, effective call handling and appointment booking. There are other administrative duties to be juggled alongside the customer service aspect of the role also.
To be successful in this role you will have to following attributes:
- You will be a well presented, self-motivated individual who is bright and enthusiastic with exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- You have prior experience in a busy administrative and/ or reception role. The ability to cope well under pressure is essential for this position
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills including exceptional phone manner
- You have the ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and work accurately under conflicting time pressures
- You have great attention to detail, organisation, accurate data entry and typing skills
- Computer literacy and the ability to learn new programs (Gensolve).
- A driver's license as you may be running errands
This is a great role as you will be required to deal with many different aspects of a physiotherapy clinic and as you grow into the role who knows what you will be doing tomorrow!
If you are seeking a long term career in a great company that offers lots of variety in a team oriented environment please send through your application to: Everlyn Swale - Business Support Manager, through Seek. Please note - only electronic applications will be considered.
We will be shortlisting (and potentially interviewing) as we go, but will run the ad for the month.
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work school holidays?