20 Positions Available Now! All Should Apply!
Advertiser: Knights Security LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Waitakere & West Auckland
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Labourers
“Calling all Event and Casual Guards” Film and TV needs you!
- Are you an Event Guard but you need more consistent work?
- Are you working as a Casual Security Guard but want more hours?
- Are you a Security Guard who is bored with your current role?
- Are you looking to expand your career and move into a more interesting sector?
- Do you want to be involved with some of the worlds biggest TV and Film projects in history?
- Do you want to gain knowledge and experience that can accelerate your career all around the world?
- Are you a guard working on minimum wage but want more?
- Do you want more appreciation for your work?
- Do you want to work in a friendly welcoming (non-political) team?
If you answered yes to any of these, or all of them, READ ON! This is your opportunity.
Knights Security is a dedicated Film and TV Security provider. We provide Security Guards that work at film studios and filming locations all over Auckland and New Zealand.
Due to massive and continual expansion, we have positions available now, that will provide a real opportunity for Security Guards to build a real career and a real future!
We are building our staff numbers up now, so don’t miss out. Get in quick - contact our team now.
All staff get an opportunity to develop their security career in an exciting and growing sector.
Call/Text - Adam on 021895460
Email - email@example.com
Complete form below.
You can message anytime, but expect replies between Monday to Friday 0900-1700
- You must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
- You must hold a current COA license or be willing to apply for one.
- No lazy people please.
- A reasonable level of physical fitness is required.
- Experience not required.
- Full training provided.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you hold a current security licence?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?