Clinic manager and receptionist
Advertiser: Foundation ClinicMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Oct 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
At Foundation we offer our patients a personal, caring and effective service.
All of us at Foundation really love our job. We pride ourselves on being a strong, dynamic, and effective team working together to ensure the best benefits for our patients.
About the role
We are currently looking for a pro-active and professional Office Manager to lead our administration team. The role will involve managing other admin staff at our various clinics as well as working on reception alongside our busy team at our Tauranga based clinic on 1st ave.
Foundation are looking for an exceptional candidate who has:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Organised and ability to multi-task
- Experience managing & organising Staff
- A high level of computer literacy (including Word & Excel)
- Previous work experience in a medical practice and (or) experience using Gensolve & Xero would be highly advantageous, but not essential.
- Experience with Xero accounting, book keeping and payroll systems preferred but not essential
Preferably we would like someone to be able to start ASAP for training purposes.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to Craig Newland @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday 11th October 2019.
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?