Advertiser: Mason and Wales ArchitectsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Oct 2019
- Otago, Dunedin
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architecture
Mason & Wales/Architects are seeking experienced people to join our team.
We currently have positions available, for the right candidates who can hit the ground running, including; experienced Intermediate and Senior Technicians, Architectural Graduates and Registered Architects.
These positions offer excellent opportunities for the advancement, enjoyment, and satisfaction of your work, and long term career opportunities based in Dunedin.
Mason & Wales is an award winning architectural practice, based in Dunedin and involved with a wide range of projects of all sizes and types throughout New Zealand. See our website www.masonandwales.com to discover more about our practice and to view our portfolio of completed work.
Applicants will ideally have long term plans to live and work in Otago, and must be a New Zealand Permanent Resident or currently hold a valid New Zealand Work Visa.
Please contact Hamish Muir, Architect Director with your CV and Portfolio, by Email: email@example.com, Phone: 03 477 1096 or visit our office at 46 York Place, Dunedin.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- How many years' experience do you have as an architect?
- What's your highest level of education?
- How many years' experience do you have as an architectural technician?