Education Perfect Teacher Consultant
Advertiser: Education Perfect LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Teaching - Secondary
Education Perfect (EP) is one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading EdTech organisations, a teaching and learning platform currently used by 800,000+ students in 1,600+ schools. As a young, high growth business with global ambitions, we are seeking a teacher to support our growing presence in Australia/New Zealand.
We are passionate about the impact of the platform in maximising the effectiveness of teachers in the classroom and improving educational outcomes for students. You’ll be working with a portfolio of schools, running demonstrations and professional development training sessions to existing schools and onboard new departments.
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate educator who sees the value of a digital product, like EP, for teachers and who thrives at the opportunity to get in front of their peers to share this.
Day to Day:
Professional Development - who better than to run PD on our digital platform than teachers who have been in the classroom and understand the pressures of day to day school life. These sessions will be run with a focus on how to use the system (the basics of EP and any new features), as well as pedagogical use of EP. You would most likely be running in-school sessions, but some sessions will be run online.
Support - Working with the EP Support team, you will provide real time and proactive support to teachers and departments/schools. We aim to reach out to all of our customers to inform them about how they are currently using the system and what is new, or may be beneficial for them, by running Termly Reviews as well as offering in school/online training.
Feedback - EP has been built through the feedback we receive from all teachers we work with. As a Teacher Consultant, you are the face of the business working across multiple subject areas to find out what is working well and what is not with both the platform and content.
Who are we looking for?
- Problem solver who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Interest in digital technology in the classroom - having used Education Perfect is a bonus!
- Proficient with computers and digital tools
- 1+ Year(s) teaching experience
- Passionate about education and genuinely interested in helping students/teachers across Australia/NZ
- As regular face to face time with departments is key to the success of this role, it’s important that you’re available to be providing in-service with teachers from Monday - Friday. There may be extra travel time required during busy periods
- Sound understanding of the NZ Curriculum
The role is based in Auckland but we're open to other areas around NZ if you are the right candidate. You’ll be working from home and travelling to schools on a regular basis.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and a one-page cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to Marc Matsas (details below). Applications close October 31st, 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you completed a qualification in teaching?
- How many years' experience do you have as a secondary school teacher?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?