Advertiser: Platinum Recruitment LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Sept 2019
- Otago, Dunedin
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Platinum Recruitment is proud to partner with Marks & Worth Lawyers and IP Specialists, a progressive, Dunedin based law firm who are recruiting for the role of Office Administrator to support their growing practice.
Marks & Worth Lawyers and IP Specialists service clients throughout New Zealand and internationally. They are best known as specialists in intellectual property, relationship property, commercial law and trusts, and they also offer a wide range of other legal services.
The team has a great sense of humour and strong positive relationships are at the heart of everything they do.
We are open to considering candidates seeking either full time or part-time (ideally 8:30am to 3:00pm Monday to Friday) work.
The successful candidate will enjoy working in a professional environment where discretion and integrity are valued. You will support a number of team members and will have a diverse range of responsibilities covering reception management, general administration, and customer service.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Reception management (first point of contact)
- Customer service via phone, email or face-to-face
- Updating client information
- Supporting professional staff members
- Collecting, filing, scanning, data entry and processing information
- Invoicing, AP/AR (Xero based system)
- Records and document management
About the successful candidate:
- Customer focused with great interpersonal skills
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Previous experience working in finance AP / AR
- Excellent typing and note taking skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Dedicated team player with a strong work ethic
- Positive attitude and professional personal presentation
- Excellent time management skills
To have any questions answered on the position and organisation feel free to contact Andrew on 0277 528465 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat. A position description is available to be reviewed upon request.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful Dunedin commercial organisation operating in a professional services environment. If this sounds like the right next move in your career then please APPLY NOW!