Sales and Service Representative (Part-time)
Advertiser: Century YuasaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- $22.14 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Century Yuasa Batteries is an international manufacturing company that is a leader in the field with identifiable brand names. We have a reputation for building tough and reliable product, something we have demonstrated for more than 90 years. We design, manufacture, import and distribute product throughout New Zealand and Australia.
Based in our Tauranga branch, your role will be to facilitate the delivery and fitment of product for customers across your territory. You will be required to provide excellent customer service to existing customers, assist with promotions and merchandising, and keep an eye out for new accounts and customers. You will need to complete delivery documentation in an accurate and timely fashion and ensure consigned and customer owned stock is rotated and kept in top shape.
We will train you to test batteries and process warranty claims, and show you how point of sale material is placed and up-dated. We will also provide training on product.
This role is permanent part-time, working 3 days per week with some extra days when required. This position may potentially become a full-time role in the future.
- Full and current truck licence with the ability to obtain both a Dangerous Goods license endorsement and Class 2 Heavy Trade license endorsement
- Physical ability to cope with repetitive heavy lifting of Batteries
- Previous experience in a sales rep or product delivery role is advantageous
- Strong communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
We welcome your interest in joining our small but committed team. Please click 'Apply Now' and attach your Resume with a covering letter. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Visit us at www.cyb.co.nz
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com
(No recruitment companies please)
Email: Please click the 'Apply Now' button below
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?