Research Manager & Senior Researchers
Advertiser: Research FirstMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Sept 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Market Research & Analysis
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of New Zealand’s most respected and trusted insights agencies. We’re on the hunt for highly skilled researchers who are passionate about working in partnership with our clients to deliver research that truly makes a difference to their world and to their ultimate success.
You will be working in partnership with some of the agency’s major accounts, developing relationships, curating innovative and solutions-based research and presenting strategic insights and recommendations to senior stakeholders.
Experience in conducting qualitative and quantitative research is essential as you’ll be working across approaches as the projects demand. You will also have strong project and people management experience and will enjoy mentoring junior researchers toward career advancement.
- Motivated and commercially savvy
- Strong advisory and consultative skills
- Team player, with a can-do attitude
- A clear and confident communicator with strong client-facing capabilities
- A desire to manage more junior members of the team, ensuring they have a clear development plan and support at all times
- Ability to lead the management of research projects
- Desire to challenge our thinking and practices
- Proven experience in delivering excellence, on brief and on budget
- A high level of integrity, confidentiality and honesty
- Self-directed and highly motivated
If you believe you have the skills and the attitude it takes to become an indispensable part of the client team, and wish to be part of an organisation that values expertise, creativity, ambition and achievement, we’d love to hear from you. Send us your CV and a covering letter or video telling us why you are the perfect person for the role.
You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to apply for this job
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in market research?