PART TIME Accounts & Sales Assistant
Advertiser: Rollex MedicalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- $45K - $50K per Annum pro rated based on hours
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
We are currently seeking an Accounts & Sales Assistant to join our team.
This is a part-time office position with hours of work being from Monday to Friday approx 8.30am to 2.30pm. However, we seek someone who is willing to be flexible to fit in with the demands of the business.
Annual Salary will be pro rated based on the number of hours per working week.
This role will focus on basic accounting and sales enquiries from potential customers. This role will involve daily bank reconciliations, accounts receivables, be the first point of contact with customers, producing quotes, invoicing and dispatching sales along with providing after-sales Customer “care” with the Client Warranty Program.
We are looking for an all-rounder with an accounts background who is a team player, with a friendly personality, possess great work ethics, is honest and shows patience when dealing with our clients.
Excellent PC skills are essential especially with MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook). Accounts experience with Xero is preferred. Database skills would be ideal but not essential.
We are looking for a self-motivated person who has sound time-management skills, good telephone manner, the ability to multi-task and a current Driver’s Licence is essential.
- Daily Bank Reconciliations
- Accounts Receivables
- Invoicing Orders and arranging distribution of goods from the warehouse
- Updating the Customer Database
- First point of contact for Customers on the phone
- Booking Customer Services / Repairs
- and perform tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Who we are looking for:
- Accounts experience
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Team Player who is calm under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills
- An all rounder to assist the wider team
- Committed to delivering exceptional customer service
- Excellent Interpersonal, Oral and Written communication skills
- Attention to detail
We will provide on the job training. Position is available for an immediate start.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your Cover Letter & Resume to email@example.com
Please note only applicants who have been shortlisted will be contacted due to the large number of applicants.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?