Advertiser: Mike Greer HomesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Sept 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
Mike Greer Homes has been building award-winning homes for over 25 years and we have made it our life’s work to create homes that are designed and built with purpose and passion. At Mike Greer Homes, we believe more is more. That’s why we make every effort to exceed customer expectations and to create homes that stand the test of time in terms of both design and construction.
Our division (Design, Working Drawings and Compliance) work closely to ensure a streamlined and efficient process. We require an Architectural Technician join our Working Drawings team and assist in delivering our builds throughout the country.
You will be involved in a variety of projects across all parts of New Zealand, such as Multi Unit Townhouses, Apartment blocks, Light Commercial, High End Design & Builds as well as Residential Housing
- Carrying out architectural drafting to our required standard
- Demonstrating sound knowledge of NZ 3604 and building codes
- Signing off completed sets of plans as required by your team leader
- LBP Design 1 qualified or ability to work toward LBP registration
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience in NZ preferred but not essential
- ArchiCad experience preferred but not essential
- Strong communication and self-management skills
- Analytical thinking and eye for detail
- Competitive salary
- Subsidised health insurance
- A fantastic office and location overlooking Hagley Park
- A manager who will work with you to support your development
- A friendly and supportive working environment
Please follow the Seek link to apply. You are welcome to attach your electronic portfolio to support your application. If you have further questions please contact Lynn de Cort (National Recruitment) on LdeCort@mikegreerhomes.co.nz
Only candidates who meet the criteria will receive correspondence regarding the progress of their application.
Please note, this role is not open for recruitment agency referrals.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as an architectural technician?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?