Advertiser: Vertical Horizonz NZMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Sept 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Management
This is a rare opportunity in the BOP for a multi-talented Marketing Manager to join a highly successful organisation, dedicated to providing real training that saves lives.
The Marketing Manager will take ownership of managing, developing and executing a marketing plan across New Zealand. With the help of a Marketing Co-ordinator you will work closely with the operations team to develop effective strategies that drive sales across all regions.
Primary Responsibilities will include;
- Plan and execute timely, targeted, measurable marketing campaigns
- Maintain marketing, promotional and communications platforms including the website and social media.
- Manage company SEO and SEM.
- Develop marketing collateral in accordance with marketing strategy and brand guidelines.
- Plan and attend marketing events for the business.
- Contribute to the strategic planning of an annual and long-term marketing plan
Skills and experience:
- Experience as a manager within communications and marketing.
- Successful completion of a marketing qualification and/or equivalent tertiary qualification.
- Proven experience with the Microsoft Suite and Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- Proven experience with Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Proven experience in content creation for article, blogs and social media.
- Proven knowledge of SEO and SEM techniques as well as social media marketing.
- Proven ability preparing and implementing plans with an outcome-based focus.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Effective decision making.
- Creative and imaginative.
- Quickly analyses problems.
- Recommends beneficial solutions
If you believe you have the necessary skills and enthusiasm for this position, then send us your CV and covering letter. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?