MOTORCYCLE SERVICE DEPARTMENT COORDINATOR
Advertiser: Road and Sport Harley-DavidsonMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Sept 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Automotive Trades
We are seeking a highly motivated person who has a natural interest in serving Harley-Davidson motorcycle customers.
You must have the ability to Co-Lead and work with and support a team of trained Harley-Davidson Technicians.
Only apply if you are a professional candidate with a strong work ethic – motor vehicle industry experience will be an advantage and proven customer service experience.
- Manage your time and workload
- Keep cool under pressure
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Multi-task and maintain flexibility to achieve customer satisfaction
- Maintain good attention to detail
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining a smooth-running efficient Service Department with a high degree of customer satisfaction.
To be successful for this role you will need:
- To be a team player with a strong work ethic
- Computer knowledge at no less than Intermediate level
- Administrative Skills
- Motor Vehicle Industry experience would be an advantage
- Current Full NZ residency is a must
HOURS OF WORK
- Monday – Friday 9.00am – 3.00pm
- Every Second Saturday 9.00am – 4.00pm
If this position interests you please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?