MINE OPERATIONS MANAGER
Advertiser: New Vale Ohai CoalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Sept 2019
- Southland, Rest of Southland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Management
Mine Operations Manager
New Vale Coal Mine
Are you an engaging, results focused leader with experience in the mining or quarry industry? This could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
At New Vale mine we are all about Accountability, Engagement and Intensity. We are looking for a driven Operations Manager to provide leadership to our recently combined operations team. You will be responsible for ensuring appropriate systems are in place and maintained for the efficient and effective operation of the mine.
Your communication style needs to be concise and engaging with the ability to coach and empower others to perform at a high level. In this role a willingness to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in at the coalface is important. Be ready to bring your team along on the journey with you!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous operational leadership experience
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong commitment to health and safety
- Working knowledge of mining/quarry operations
- Previous experience as a people-oriented change maker
This is an exciting time for New Vale mine – come and join our great team and be part of our continued success.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Antony Stodart on 03 2088600.
To apply, please email your cv to email@example.com or apply online
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?