Theatre Registered Nurse
Advertiser: Medacs Healthcare New ZealandMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Dec 2019
- $40.75 - $67.25 per hour
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - Theatre & Recovery
We are currently seeking Theatre Nurses with experience in Orthopaedic, General Surgery, Neuro, ENT (ORL), Urology, Cardiac, Gynae, Paediatrics or Plastics to work on an agency basis with one of our clients.
You will work alongside a highly specialised surgical team providing scrub/ circulating duties and nursing support to ensure a high standard of care and a positive patient journey.
Benefits of working with Medacs Healthcare:
Medacs Healthcare is a leading staffing and services company providing temp, locum and contract recruitment expertise to all Auckland DHB’s, private hospitals, primary health organisations & commercial healthcare clients. With more than 15 years of experience in NZ healthcare market we offer local service through our offices in Auckland and Christchurch...
Working with Medacs Healthcare you will enjoy the following:
- Competitive market rates PLUS 8% Holiday Pay
- Dedicated Recruitment Team who are Healthcare Professionals themselves.
- 24/7 On-Call service – you can contact us anytime, any day
- Up to $450 Refer-A-Friend bonus (http://info.medacs.com/nz/refer-a-friend)
- Free CPR & Manual Handling training
- Right to work in New Zealand
- At least 2 years NZ Theatre Nursing/ OR Experience in NZ (or in a comparable Healthcare System)
- Current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) with the NZ Nursing Council
- Current CPR, Basic Life Support or First Aid Certification
To find out more about this exciting role, please contact Mandie Pierson (Recruitment Consultant) on 09 869 2990. Alternatively, please click ‘Apply Now’.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?