Advertiser: NetYourJobMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Sept 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Customer Facing
- Exciting opportunity at leading Waikato marine dealership
- Varied role across different departments
- Become part of our busy service centre
Rollo's Marine are currently looking for a Service Assistant to join our busy service centre. We service Yamaha outboards and WaveRunners, along with other outboard brands.
Rollo's stocks leading brands including Yamaha, Senator, Haines Hunter, Stabicraft, and Fi-Glass.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A current full NZ driver's licence
- A strong work ethic
- The ability to work well under pressure and multi-task
- The desire to learn new skills and help out in the business as required
- The ability to fulfil customers needs
- Experience in the automotive or marine industry would be an advantage but not essential
- Serving customers - in person, on the phone, and via email
- Picking up and dropping off boats for the workshop and customers
- Dealing with suppliers
- Working closely with our busy parts and sales teams
- Handling payments (cash and EFTPOS)
- The opportunity to work in a varied role throughout different departments
- Being part of a friendly team
- Ongoing training
- Competitive remuneration dependent on experience/knowledge
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- How many years' experience do you have in a customer service role?
- Do you have previous experience in the Automotive or Marine industries? (Please Answer: YES or NO)