Senior Property Administrator
Advertiser: Find Recruitment LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Sept 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- NZD80000 - NZD100000 per annum
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A well-known corporate in the property sector with a reputation for growth and a specialisation in the market. Its main operations are based in Wellington and the company operates in several overseas territories.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a hugely diverse role where you will be involved in leases from inception to completion including performance reporting, commercial analysis, monitoring of conditions as well as management of alterations and renewals.
You will be the property lease expert! You will work closely with a professional property team to ensure that the company follows best practice and records lease information accurately, every time.
You will be highly numerate and will love getting into the detail, managing information flows, and understanding the trends in lease data across the organisation.
The role is based in Wellington.
- Upload and manage lease related information
- Prepare reporting and perform analysis
- Liaise with both in-house and external legal teams
- Tenant account maintenance and reconciliation
- A range of other Tenant lease administration
- Ratio analysis and performance analysis
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Commercial property management experience
- Strong emphasis on lease management in NZ and/or Australia
- Strong analytical ability - preferably with regards to property management
- Familiarity around property law or ability to comprehend and manage complex legal documents
- Database experience – An enterprise system such as SAP is preferable
A fantastic team and hardworking, friendly culture in an organisation that has a long history of success in the property sector. The team is relatively small meaning you will be a “Happy to do anything” type person and experience a wide range of duties and responsibilities.
- Be part of a professional, highly skilled property team
- Exposure to diverse property portfolio both in NZ and offshore.
HOW TO APPLY
Please call Danae Young on 0274 903 605 for an initial discussion, or submit your CV using the link in this website.