Advertiser: Bayleys Realty GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Sept 2019
- Canterbury, Timaru & South Canterbury
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
Bayleys Ashburton are seeking a dynamic Business Administrator to support a sole agent in their successful rural real estate business.
You will be a motivated self-starter who has plenty of energy, enthusiasm and great marketing and administration skills to step up and take ownership of this varied and challenging opportunity.
This is an integral role in the agent’s business so you will operate with the highest level of professionalism at all times, with outstanding time management and organisation skills. The agent’s role requires them to be in and out of the office frequently, so you’ll need to enjoy working alone as well as being capable of adapting to daily workflow changes when working together. Our business is deadline driven and the ability to deliver under pressure is a must.
Our clients are very important to us, so you’ll be someone who understands our expectation to deliver quality the first time around. A strong eye for detail is essential, along with being naturally proactive and anticipating and preparing for business needs in advance.
Previous experience in the Real Estate industry is advantageous but not essential.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?