Warehouse Assistant/Store Person
Advertiser: La Fromagerie/Maison VauronMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Work with French Food products! We are looking for a full-time warehouse assistant/store person to work in our busy Newmarket warehouse. Hours of work will be 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Duties are diverse and include the following:-
Outwards Goods – picking, packing and dispatching of customer orders
Inwards Goods – unloading containers, checking off and storing of stock, customer returns
General Warehouse Duties – stock replenishment, stock takes and general upkeep of the warehouse
Involves heavy manual lifting and some computer work.
A current driver's license, and a good command of spoken and written English essential, and French as a second language an advantage.
You must be able to work legally in New Zealand at time of application
Please apply by emailing email@example.com
I am sorry but only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have picker packer experience?