Accounts AdministratorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Sept 2019
- Northland, Rest of Northland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Easy Access Group is a multi-company operation based in Maungaturoto, Northland.
Its operations span import, export, wholesaling, plant rental, manufacturing of aluminium and height safety products within New Zealand and to overseas markets.
Given the increased workload as the group continues to grow, we are seeking to appoint an additional accounts administrator / assistant accountant to join our finance team. Reporting to the CFO, duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Accounts Receivable
- Customer account queries
- Data Entry and Bank Reconciliations
- FBT Preparation and Employee Reimbursement management
- Process of Export Documentation and related tasks
- Data / Analysis and reporting using Excel
- Vehicle Fleet Management
- Fixed Asset Management
- General Administration across the group
This full time position will suit a dynamic, detailed oriented person interested in learning and understanding the bigger picture.
The successful applicant will have:
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role
- A positive can do attitude with a desire to learn
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
- An ability to prioritise workload and be self-motivated
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to meet timeframes and work under pressure
If you believe you have the skills and attitude for this position please send your CV and cover letter with two current references.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Applications close Monday 30 September 2018.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as an accounts administrator?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?