Advertiser: Staircase Financial ManagementMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Sept 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
Do you have a passion for property?
Are you an organised multi-tasker that loves working with people?
Do you thrive on challenges, love problem-solving and enjoy variety in your work?
If you answered yes to the above, then we have your dream job available right here and now!
Staircase Property Management is a market leader in the provision of wealth-creation services to New Zealand-based residential property investors.
With an ever-expanding portfolio of brand new properties and exceptionally high standards, Staircase Property Management prides itself in delivering superior products, services and results to its clients.
The role is a hybrid of Administration, Property Management and Business Development, with opportunities to earn exceptional uncapped commissions for helping us to grow the business. As such, you should be a natural at speaking to people about property.
With incredible growth planned, you will thrive on challenges and variety as well as an ever-changing to do list.
Your CV will show that you have;
- Strong management skills (or potential) with the ability to demonstrate an initiative to problem solving
- Ability to work autonomously but also a great team player
- Methodical in practice and an eye for detail with excellent accuracy
- Ability to read people and judge character
- Outstanding administration skills
- Excellent time management with great organisation and multi-tasking ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A current and clean drivers licence
- Conflict resolution skills
- Honesty and integrity while being hard working and reliable
- Motivation and determination to increase the portfolio size
- A great sense of humour!
This diverse, challenging and hugely varied role will make no two days the same.
The package on offer includes a generous base salary (depending on experience). There are also uncapped commissions. There is also a company car and a percentage of the letting fees collected (approx $5k per year)
This is a great opportunity to work for one of New Zealands top Property Investment Companies....100% NZ owned and operated.
Essential for the role: Clean NZ driving licence, NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Applicants who do not meet these criteria will not be responded to.
Sound like you?
Please send in your CV and covering letter by the end of September 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years of residential property management experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?