Switching & Field Services Specialist
Advertiser: Pulse Energy Alliance LPMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Analysis & Reporting
We're looking for a Switching and Field Services Specialist to join our dynamic and vibrant Customer Operations Team. We believe in providing the best possible outcomes for our company whilst maintaining our Quality Standard on Customer Experience.
The focus of the role is to process and maintain data as well as build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external departments.
We're looking for someone who is results driven, has great attention to detail and can work well under pressure. You must also possess strong communication skills (both written and spoken) and can build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external parties.
- Basic understanding of Switching & Field Services
- Customer focused
- Must thrive in a fast paced environment
- Passion for finding solutions and helping people
- Dynamic Personality
- Ability to Multitask
- Time management
- Basic excel skills
- Accurate & quality data entry skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think on your feet
- Methodical approach to tasks
- Ability to work unsupervised
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Administrative Tasks
- Internal / External Customer Services
- Internal / External Email Enquiries
- Relationship Building with other parties
If you are looking to start or change your career prospects and are looking for the opportunity to prove that you have what it takes, Apply now!
You must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?