Intermediate Property Manager
Advertiser: Zippi Property Management LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
A position has become available for an intermediate property manager to support the Directors and General Manager of a central Auckland based property management company. Prior experience in rental management in New Zealand and a working knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act is a prerequisite.
Applicants must have experience to independently manage:
- Advertising for tenants
- Conducting property inspections
- Pursuing rental arrears
- Bond refunds
- Office administration
- Arranging maintenance and cleaning
- Liaising with owners, body corporates, property managers, tenants and contractors.
Further supervised duties include tenant selection, preparing and signing of RTA's, tenancy tribunal appearances and written communication with property owners.
The applicant must have strong English written and verbal communication and computer skills, attention to detail, be self motivated and flexible in their working hours. A full drivers license is required. Some weekend work may be required. Salary will be $45,000 to $55,000 dependent on experience. The ability to speak a second language may also be an advantage as a number of clients live offshore in countries where English is not always a first language.
Become part of a friendly, flexible working environment within a small team. The successful applicant will be provided with a laptop, work phone and carpark.
Please email a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com. Applications close 27th September 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?