Consulting Services Leader
Advertiser: Just Add LimeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Sept 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Other
Are you looking for a role where you write your own adventure? Do you enjoy having a role with autonomy and the encouragement to run with great ideas? Do you have the ability to inspire and motivate people to be their best? This is an exciting opportunity to be a key part of Just Add Lime’s growth and success, as the leader of our consulting team.
Who we are
With the breath of expertise to challenge each other’s thinking, the insight to look for ideas in new places, and the belief in harnessing our clients’ knowledge and experience, Just Add Lime is a consultancy for clients that want to be on the leading edge.
We are strategic advisors who add new elements to our clients mix, turning the ordinary into the extraordinary. We challenge boundaries, work as one team, have courage, and take action. It’s this combination that enables us to help organisations across New Zealand and Australia perform, progress and generate lasting change. Often the answers are closer than you think and it’s Just Add Lime who will ask the right questions, work hard to understand our clients’ needs and develop a bespoke approach to take them there.
We are currently a team of 15, however our plans are to grow substantially, and this role is a key part developing and implementing those plans.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role plays a key role in the Executive Leadership Team and is responsible for leading our consultancy services area of the business. From contributing to the company’s vision and strategy, through to ensuring we meet our top and bottom-line budgets, this is a key role that brings together market knowledge, client relationships, people leadership and effective delivery.
- People leadership and project delivery - understand what motives our people and support and nurture them in achieving their goals and targets, promote health and wellbeing and our values, manage workloads and resources, provide leadership and coaching on projects, and manage our Project Management and Quality Management systems and processes.
- Market Opportunities – understand the marketplace and opportunities, working with others to position our business to secure identified opportunities. This includes contributing to the Workforce Plan and Talent Strategy to ensure we have the right skills in the business.
- Strategy and Business Planning – Contribute to the company’s Strategic Plan and supporting business plans, with responsibility for implementation of various parts of these plans.
- Relationship Management – Proactively manage relationships with clients, partners, government/ industry bodies and other people we work with. Demonstrate leadership in respect to developing and maintaining relationships.
- Consultancy – In your area of expertise, take a lead role in driving and developing the business, expanding our clients base and delivering projects.
Essentially, this role will draw on your consultancy leadership experience, while requiring plenty of energy and drive to achieve extraordinary results for the Just Add Lime team. No two days are the same and there is a huge opportunity to write your own adventure and shape how this team will look in the future.
Who you are
To be successful in this position you need to have substantial experience in a consultancy or advisory firm leading teams, and an engaging approach that builds trust and collaboration.
You will be motivated to achieve success for yourself as well as for those around you, and you will have the ability to see opportunities and turn them into reality. Understanding that our people are our brand, you will inspire, motivate and inspire people to reach their goals.
Ideally you will have a breadth of sector experience, be highly versatile and have expertise in central government as well as local government. It may be that you are from the health, transportation, water, education, defence, mining or energy sectors. You will have extensive networks and enjoy building relationships and helping secure work for the team, while inspiring and leading them every day.
Your people leadership skills will be second to none, as your contribution to our culture is important. You will be coaching and mentoring the team, managing the workload and resourcing for our projects and growing the team over the next five years. We operate from multiple locations across New Zealand and Australia, so your ability to communicate and utilise technology is essential, as is your ability to inspire and make Just Add Lime a fantastic place to work.
This role has the ability to be based from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch - wherever you are based, you will need to be able to travel regularly to these locations. Talk to us about your situation.
We are offering a generous salary, exceptional wellbeing benefits, and other staff benefits and policies that we are sure you’ll love. But most importantly, this will be an exciting and rewarding career move where you can shape both yours, our team’s and our company’s future.
If you can add to our mix and can see your future with Just Add Lime, get in touch today.
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
No recruitment agencies, thank you.
- How many years' experience do you have in a consulting role?