Part-Time Consultant Construction Project Manager
Advertiser: Judex LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Sept 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Construction, Project Management
PART TIME CONSULTANT PROJECT MANAGER - CONSTRUCTION
We are a small practice based on the North Shore offering a unique and exciting opportunity for a Project Manager looking for a permanent part-time role of about 15 to 20 hours a week. Experience in managing multiple projects and seismic upgrades would be advantageous. The position offers challenges and variety and could develop into a fulltime role for the right person.
You should have a Tertiary qualification and at least 5 years experience in multiple construction projects in a larger programme.
The role involves working with the Senior Project Manager in managing primarily seismic upgrade projects, both Structural Strengthening and Building Component Bracing, assisting with the contract administration of:
- Programme control and monitoring
- Co-ordination of landlord related issues
- Procurement of consultants to assess and design appropriate solutions
- Procurement and administration of contractors
- Co-ordination of lessee related issues
- Co-ordination with client’s business teams
- Ensuring that Health and Safety obligations are met
- Ensuring that Local Authority obligations are met
- Completing Status, PCG and Executive Reports
- Ensuring a co-ordinated and timeous close out of these projects (PS4’s, CCC etc.)
Unfortunately, due to time frames, we will only consider applications of those who already have the rights to work in NZ.
To register interest in this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- Have you completed a qualification in project management?