Advertiser: FindexMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Otago, Dunedin
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Findex is the largest provider of accounting, audit, tax, business and financial advice to individuals and small and medium enterprises in Australasia. From a comprehensive network of over 110 offices located in regional, rural and metropolitan areas, we combine local knowledge with world-class technology to help you on your financial journey.
Our vast geographical footprint and team of over 3,000 principals, professionals and support staff provides you access to expertise across the entire range of financial services, ensuring more than just financial advice.
We are the relationship that you can count on - large enough to offer a range of expertise and skills - and small enough to provide the personal touch.
You will need to be an energetic and motivated individual who displays initiative and has a flexible and positive attitude. This is an exciting and varied role based in our Dunedin office which will see you interact and provide assistance to all people across the business. Relationships with other team members and external stakeholders are critical to ensuring role effectiveness.
This role will suit a recent school leaver with excellent coordination and stakeholder management skills, who is looking to join a social and hardworking team of professionals.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Liaise with internal and external parties on behalf of clients as required
- Respond to general queries
- Reception duties
- Field external and internal calls when team members are occupied or absent
- Collation of client data and correspondence on behalf of team members
- Support the team with system administration document preparation and data entry
- Personal assistant duties
- Provide general administrative support to team member
Knowledge and experience:
- Experience in a similar role (desirable)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Advanced computer literacy (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Skilled in prioritising and problem solving
- Take initiative
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.