Intermediate/Senior Resource Management Consultant
Advertiser: Aston Consultants LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Strategy & Planning
INTERMEDIATE/SENIOR PLANNING CONSULTANT – CHRISTCHURCH
Full-time or part-time
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced planning professional to join Aston Consultants (Aston), working on a steady stream of development and planning projects.
Aston is a well established, highly experienced and respected professional services firm specialising in planning, resource management and land development.
Our clients come from a variety of fields including property development, commercial, industrial and retail development, the primary sector, health, education, social services and local government as well as individual property owners. Visit www.astonconsultants.co.nz to learn more about our projects and what our clients say about us.
This is a rare opportunity to work for a lead specialist planning firm which provides flexible working hours, the ability to work from home if preferred, with full or part-time employment options.
The successful candidate will ideally have:-
- A tertiary qualification in planning and/or resource management
- At least 5 years post tertiary experience
- A commercial focus and initiative
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team, often in a project management role
- Confidence in conversing with clients
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Holding or eligible for membership or associate membership of the NZPI
If you are talented, have the right attitude and want to expand your horizons, then we are interested in talking with you!