Advertiser: Accent Tools LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
Our company is a market leading Wholesale supplier to the hardware industry across New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. We are looking for an experienced and hard-working Warehouse person to join our busy team. We are a Customer focused business and our team strives every day to provide top quality service.
This is a permanent position with an immediate start.
This role is based in Albany, working Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
Your duties will involve picking/packing, dispatching orders, container devanning, stocktake, operating a forklift, manual heavy lifting, and other general warehouse duties.
Requirements for this role are:
- A high standard of physical fitness is essential. You will be lifting up to 25kg
- High regard for Health & Safety Policies and Procedures
- Valid forklift license (operating an electric reach hoist & LPG counterbalance)
- Good understanding of numeracy and literacy
- Computer literacy
- Reliable and punctual
- Able to find Solutions, not make Excuses
- Hard working and able to work at pace
- Have a good sense of humor and able to work well in a small team
- Self-starter and driven to use your initiative
Successful applicants need to:
- Apply for this role in writing
- Submit your CV covering all work and education experience, and related skills
- Hold Residency or valid NZ Work Visa
- Provide at least two References
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
- Return a clear Police Report
- Have own reliable transport, full or restricted driver's license and reliable communications
For the right candidate, we offer:
- A competitive Salary, with additional monthly Bonus for achieving KPI’s
- A clean, professional working environment
- Staff buying privileges
- A friendly, enthusiastic team around you
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have picker packer experience?