Customer Services AdvocatePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
We have a dedicated customer care contact center and are looking for a new person to join our team. Our Customer Advocates are highly skilled, and are seen as the glue that keeps our business running smoothly.
We’re a 100% kiwi owned company with nearly 70 years’ experience, providing sustainable workplace solutions that keep our customers happy, safe and productive. We’ve got all the solutions our customers need in one handy place. The only thing missing is you!
You’ll need to:
- Care for our customers.
- Manage an array of inbound calls and emails from our business customers.
- Guide customers through purchasing decisions and helping to resolve queries pre and post sale.
- Collaborate with the business to ensure every customer request is fulfilled and an outstanding customer experience is provided.
- Work in our ERP system SAP
What we are looking for:
- A hard working attitude towards assisting customers and providing an experience that is second to none.
- Quality service is at the heart of everything you do.
- The ability to provide solutions to your customers, to go above and beyond and have the dedication to see a task to the end.
- Great customer service skills.
- A team player who helps the whole team succeed.
Why work with us?
- You’ll be working at a place where everyone is welcome – a company that believes that a creative and productive workplace depends on having a diverse range of experiences, perspectives, ethnicities and genders.
- There are excellent opportunities to connect and grow.
- A great work/life balance, work Mon-Fri standard business hours.
- Free onsite parking.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?