Advertiser: Access Automation LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Wellington, Hutt Valley
- $70,000 - $100,000
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Building Services Engineering
Access Automation Ltd is New Zealand’s leading manufacturer of Inclined Lifts for both the local and export markets. Due to a rapidly growing portfolio of installations throughout NZ and the Asia Pacific region we are now seeking a highly talented Professional Mechanical Engineer to help us design, build and maintain a range of inclined lift products. The role requires a person with excellent mechanical aptitude and attention to detail
We are looking for the following attributes;
- Degree qualification in mechanical engineering
- Excellent mechanical aptitude and practical approach to design
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with SolidWorks CAD modelling or similar
- Detailed knowledge of MS Office products
- Ability to work independently and to a high standard
We are offering
- Be part of a highly innovative and award-winning company
- Exciting products in some of the world’s most exotic resorts
- Highly varied work including; design, site work and customer relations
- Responsibility to make a significant contribution to the design of some very cool machines.
- A competitive salary
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in mechanical engineering?