Warehouse Person - October 2019 - February 2020
Advertiser: Jones Trading GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Papakura & Franklin
- $17 - $19 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
About the business
JTG's logistics company ASMIL is well recognized across Australasia as a leading personal contract logistics service provider. With a network of warehouses throughout New Zealand, the business operates in a dynamic environment. Our company has a high level of transparency and we pride ourselves on delivering a superior customer service experience, every time.
About the role
We invite you to apply to come and work with us as a Warehouse Person at our Drury Warehouses in our friendly/growing team environment. In this role you will spend your time at work:
- Receiving and dispatching goods with high accuracy
- Picking and packing products
- Driving a forklift (not essencial)
- Completing some administrative tasks relating to the warehouse
- Making sure the store areas are kept clean and tidy
- Lifting 15kg - 25kg's some of the time
Skills and experience
We are looking for someone who:
- Is able to work October 2019 - February 2020 through our busy summer months.
- Is available to work Monday to Friday from 8am – 5pm
- Is reliable and has a positive and can-do attitude towards work
- Has a full NZ drivers licence
- Has a current forklift licence or certificate (Preferred but not essential)
- Ideally, you will also have some experience in a warehouse-type role doing things like receiving and dispatching goods and/or picking and packing products
- Is able to lift 15kg - 25kg's
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?