Advertiser: Auckland Vascular CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Auckland Vascular Centre is a rapidly growing practice based in Ascot Hospital in Remuera.
We are a friendly and supportive team looking for a new reception star who will hit the ground running during our busy clinics. This is an ideal role for a polished and professional individual - someone who has a positive, can-do personality and is adept at juggling multiple tasks at once. We offer competitive salary, great working environment and free parking.
This is a frontline, customer focused position which will keep you on your toes with plenty of variety.
- Supporting a busy Surgeon and Sonographer in our private practice
- Welcoming patients and visitors
- Responding to incoming phones calls in a prompt and empathetic manner.
- Arranging patient appointments and procedures
- Coordinating patient quotes and insurance pre approvals
- Assisting with patient queries via phone, email and website enquiries.
- Invoicing and receipting.
- Ensuring reception and waiting areas are maintained to a high standard.
The right person will have:
- A professional standard of presentation.
- An upbeat, warm and positive personality.
- The ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Exemplary customer service skills - you will take pride in your ability to deal with clients in a clear and empathetic way
- Ability to prioritise conflicting demands
- Great organisational skills, the ability to multitask and excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, and experience with Medtech Evolution is desirable (however training can be provided for the right candidate)
- Efficient time management and punctuality
- A healthy 'can do' attitude who enjoys being part of a team
- A strong understanding of confidentiality.
- A strength in working both in a team environment and also independently.
- It's important that you have worked on a busy reception before so you understand the demands of answering a busy phone while greeting someone at the front desk and being able to do it all with a smile!
This is a permanent role with 35 - 40 hours per week. Some flexibility in hours will be required to meet the demands of the business.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you are ready to take on this exciting challenge. Please send your CV and cover letter
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?